Welcome to my blog....

Welcome to my blog....

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What gadjet that i have now??


The gadget that i have now is just nokia handphone model 5300 Xpress music.
It is really important in my life. I can capture pictures, listening to music and also playing a games through my handphones.It is easy for me to do everything just using my fingers. This handphones is my life..if i lose it, i will cannot replace it. It is because someone special gives to me. Wonderful right!!!hehe.
However, i still cannot fulfill my intensions. I want a exclusive gadget!!


My future gadget


Yeah!!This is my future gadget that i really want in my life!! The design is very elegant and exclusive. I love this iPhone..
There are so many advantages that i can get from this gadget. Even the price is really expensive. However,this is a technology that we must have now. If we can buy a laptop,it is not impossible to buy the iPhone. Right??

I cannot imagine if one day i get this gadget...










Here i show to all of you the characteristic of iPhones:


SIZE & WEIGHT


Height:
4.5 inches (115.5 mm)
Width:
2.4 inches (62.1 mm)
Depth:
0.48 inch (12.3 mm)
Weight:
4.7 ounces (133 grams)

Color
  • 8GB model: Black
  • 16GB model: Black or white




Display of iPhones
  • 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
  • 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 ppi
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Audio

  • Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
  • Audio formats supported: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • User-configurable maximum volume limit
Do you know that iPhone supports so many language like:
  • Language support for English, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Polish
  • International keyboard and dictionary support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), French (Canada), German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean (no dictionary), Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Polish.
It so many benefits that i cannot explain more. I hope that i can buy and get this gadget as soon as possible. Wait for me iPhone!!!!hehehe

No comments: